24 hour locksmith - Overcharged and they were slow

Salt Lake City, Utah 3 comments

I was unhappy with the service I received yesterday.I called at 3:00 and I was still waiting for the technician at 4:00 in the 30 degree weather.

He called me multiple times saying his GPS did not have my address. Well, I don't need a GPS to find an address in our city because it is an easy grid. His English was not very understandable and he wanted to charge me $191 when the person I spoke to at 801 736-9858 said it would be about $70. When I would not pay 191 dollars he took off 60 dollars.

I feel like I was taken advantage of because of my situation.I would like be refunded another $60.

Review about: Auto Lockout Service.

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #944575

The Auto locksmith is of great help to those who have lost or misplaced their keys. You can avail their services by calling them at their toll free number or by logging on to their websites. Locksmiths are there to offer speedy and effective assistance for your emergency lockouts.

locksmith american fork

Faisalabad, Punjab Province , Pakistan #772704

lockEmployhment

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #766575

Well it could be a case that your perfect English caused him to think you were a rich *** and could afford the 191 dollars.....next time speak broken English. Refund denied